Episode #3: ‘Any food can be enjoyed in moderation’
Don’t throw out the ice cream just yet. Melbourne-based dietician Amy Giannotti believes social wellbeing needs to be considered as part of a holistic approach to health.
In this episode of The Wellness Daily Show, we discuss:
- The simple rules of healthy eating
- The essential nutrients your body needs
- Why quitting sugar may not be the best idea
- Developing a healthy relationship with food
- How what you eat relates to your movement and energy levels
Why we’ll keep delivering for our communities in the face of COVID-19
As Australia tries to keep pace with a rapidly changing business and social landscape in the wake of COVID-19, Momentum Media is leading the way delivering essential content to our communities, writes Alex Whitlock, director of Wellness Daily.
“Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain