Can you eat junk food and still be 'healthy'?
The answer is YES.
I'd like to pose an even bolder question. Can you eat junk food, smoke and drink alcohol and still be healthier than someone who eats healthy? The answer again is yes.
You hear stories of people in France who live over 100 and yet they smoke and drink alcohol. How is that possible? The answer is very simple and seems to be lost on a lot of people who oscillate from one fad diet to the next. What most people don't realise is that there are more important elements to your wellbeing than what you eat. Food feeds the physical part of you. But your thoughts and feelings are much more powerful than that.
So ask yourself the following more important questions:
- How much do you eat?
- How late do you eat?
- Are you relaxed when you eat?
- What do you do before or after you eat?
- Do you play sport?
- Do you go for walks in the bush or near the ocean?
- Do you get lots of sun?
- How much deep restorative sleep do you get?
- Do you socialise and have fun with friends and family daily?
- What is the state of your love life and relationship?
- Are you feeling fulfilled at work?
- Are you waking up every morning with a purpose?
You can eat healthy and still not be a "well" being. Conversely you can eat unhealthy and be full of life force and incredible performance. So the secret to a successful, long, rich life is to live a HOLISTIC one is where you not only eat healthy but also live healthy.
There are 12 experts waiting for you and your family in Sydney ready to teach you how to design a holistic life. Find out more here.
“Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain