13 tips on managing money, from Dr Shane Oliver
The famous forecaster and investment guru shares his wisdom when it comes to managing your finances.
2. Don't take on too much debt
3. Allow that interest rates can go up as well as down
4. Allow for rainy days
5. Credit cards are great but they deserve respect
6. Use your mortgage (if you can) for all longer term debt
7. Start saving and investing early
8. Allow that asset prices go up and down
9. Try and see financial events in their longer-term context
10. Know your risk tolerance
11. If you are a Millennial make the most of the Mum and Dad bank if you can
12. Be wary of the crowd
13. There is no free lunch.
Why we’ll keep delivering for our communities in the face of COVID-19
As Australia tries to keep pace with a rapidly changing business and social landscape in the wake of COVID-19, Momentum Media is leading the way delivering essential content to our communities, writes Alex Whitlock, director of Wellness Daily.
“Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain